The following people attended the meeting, which was held at Dianne's and Fred's house:
- Nancy Stone Collum
- Dianne Britton
- Fred Druseikis
Dianne updated those attending on the investigation into other venues:
- Connie contacted Jane Swantez regarding Logan School and after several conversations, it appears that that venue will not work out.
- Dianne visited Columbia Music Festival Association. There are two possible spaces -- a "black room" with a stage, and an upstairs studio, newly refurbished. They are to get back to us with open dates. The rent would be free. Parking available in a dirt lot across the street.
- Fred drafted a letter to the council to which City Parks reports. It never made it past Dianne's virus protection and she has not seen it yet.
- Nancy brought the forms necessary to fill out to apply for the state hospitality and accommodation tax money.
- Dianne showed some progress on an application to the Cultural Council of Richland and Lexington Counties.