We'll also assume that somewhere on your computer you have a flier, stored as a .pdf file, that you want to make available to people for distributing. After you upload your flyer, it will be available from the afore-mentioned post tagged with "Fliers".
To upload your flier:
- Log into http://docs.google.com using the contracola google account.
- Click on the "Upload" button (upper left-hand side of the page).
- Select one or more files on your computer, using the "Select files to upload" link.
- Select the publicly viewable "Fliers" folder: click on the "No folder" button, then select "Fliers".
- Make the fliers themselves public: click on the "Private" button, then select "Public on the Web".
- Click the "Start Upload" button.
- When the upload is complete, click on the "Back to Google Docs" link.
- Navigate to your newly-uploaded file, right-click on the file name, move your mouse to "Share", then to "Get the link to Share".